Our Pre School Aquatic Development program goals include: Water safety, Swimming confidence, Independent movement, and Continuous progress.
Our program is divided into three important elements: Water familiarisation which includes: Bubbles, face and body submersion and enjoyment in the water.
Front and back skills which include: Dog-paddle, torpedo, kicking technique, and floating.
Survival skills which include: Safe entry and exit, treading water, and deep water skills.
Why enrol at SwimWorld?
- Small class sizes which ensure a safe and fast moving lesson.
- Austswim qualified coaches plus a trainee will be present in many of our pre school lessons.
- Floatation aids are used to increase confidence and encourage independent movement.
- Being a private swim school our facilities are kept clean and of a very high standard./
- The water temperature is a warm 32ºC all year round.
- We aim for each lesson to have a positive feel so your child leaves SwimWorld eager to come back and advance further into their swimming.
Give your child the skills today to take them beyond tomorrow. Call SwimWorld on 9560 4433.