Our Junior Aquatic Development Program goals include: Stroke technique Breathing regulation Endurance Survival skills Across all levels of the Junior Aquatic Development Program the children develop substantially in the following areas:
- Freestyle skills extended from 10m (with aid) to 200m (unaided).
- Backstroke skills extended from 25m to 150m.
- Survival treading water from 30 seconds to 6 min.
- Breaststroke skills are extended to 25m.
- Butterfly is introduced.
- A neat dive.
- Introduction to somersaults.
To ensure consistent improvement, your child will be assessed every three weeks on ‘Testing Week’ by their Instructor and by the Deck Supervisor. Why enrol at SwimWorld?
- The Junior Aquatic Development Program is largely technique orientated and equips your child with a life long skill.
- A friendly deck supervisor will be present during all classes to field any questions you may have regarding the lessons.
- Small class sizes which ensure a safe and fast moving lesson.
- Austswim qualified coaches to instruct your children and deck supervisors to continuously keep track of your child’s progress.
- Being a private swim school our facilities are kept clean and of a very high standard.
- SwimWorld provides a fun, encouraging environment for your children to learn, with plenty of rewards.
- The water temperature is a warm 32°C all year round
Give your child the skills today to take them beyond tomorrow. Call SwimWorld on 9560 4433.