Our Little Squirts Aquatic Development Program goals include: Water Safety Confidence A fun and rewarding experience Preparation for Pre School Aquatics Our dynamic program incorporates: Water safety which includes: Safe entries/exits and treading water Water familiarisation which includes: Breath control, underwater skills and enjoyment in the water Independent movement which includes: Dog paddle, kicking technique and floating. Why enrol at SwimWorld?
- A program that promotes a love of the water.
- A warm, caring and stimulating environment to encourage learning.
- Austswim qualified coaches specialised in Infant Aquatics.
- A tailored program that meets individual children’s physical, social and cognitive needs.
- The use of songs, games, toys and flotation aids to ensure enjoyment in the water.
- The water temperature is a warm 32°C all year round.
- Being a private swim school our facilities are kept clean and of a very high standard.
‘I’m amazed at how much my children learnt from 6 months old. The confidence and skills each one gained from starting baby classes was incredible. I’m so grateful for the wonderful program and teaching at SwimWorld.” – Kyla Miller (parent of three)
Give your child the skills today to take them beyond tomorrow. Call SwimWorld on 9560 4433.